10 Intensive Relaxation Ideas
July 14, 2016
1. A 26 minute nap instead of playing games on your phone.
2. A one hour massage instead of watching a Netflix TV show.
3. Reading a book instead of reading more social media postings.
4. Visualizing success instead of whining about your stress.
5. Walking in the woods instead of walking around your neighborhood.
6. Being by yourself instead of hanging out with friends.
7. Listening to calming piano music instead of your usual playlists.
8. Sitting in silence instead of listening to the noisy stimuli of a gym.
9. Sitting in a pool, hot tub, or steam room instead of on your couch.
10. Taking a vacation to a Caribbean island instead of the local beach.