7 Better Choices Great Athletes Make
April 19, 2018
1. Choose the desk over the bed immediately after dinner.
2. Run every decision through the filter of, "is this wise?"
3. Keep a consistent sleep schedule every day of the week.
4. Use sequential thinking: processing things from A-B-C-D.
5. When emotions override intelligence, decision making waits.
6. Say yes to a few great opportunities and no to many good ones.
7. Channel negative feelings into something productive.
Bonus: When the attention is on them, they lift teammates up.