Athletes’ 5 Biggest Sports Psych Issues
May 17, 2018
Performance is undermined most by these 5 psychological issues.
Which of these do you experience?
1. Insomnia -- sleep interrupted by stressful thoughts on sports
2. Performance Anxiety -- nervous, worrying about outcomes
3. Tired -- low emotional energy levels, overextended, drained
4. Misguided tensions -- fighting, partying, hurtful words, etc.
5. Relationships -- drama with teammates, coach, family, dating
The more you take care of your emotional health,
the less these issues will affect you.