Does Anyone Else See What’s Going On?
February 23, 2017
10. 35.3% of college students - difficulty functioning due to depression
9. 57.7% of college students - felt overwhelming anxiety in the past year
8. 85% of student athletes reported feeling very lonely in the past year
7. The APA Magazine Cover Story - College Students' Mounting Stress
6. Time Magazine Cover Story - Depression, Anxiety, & the Modern Adolescent
5. The average college student athlete is getting 6.5 hours of sleep per night
4. NCAA Chief Medical Officer Dr. Hainline - mental health is their #1 issue
3. Most colleges & communities are lacking the resources to meet the needs
2. Suicide rates are rising. It's the 3rd leading cause of death of 15-24 year olds
1. Most people don't even REALLY see what is going on. Do you?